The Subscribers and other users of web-based applications and tools, developed, operated, and maintained by MPC, accessible via https://getzendo.io provide voluntarily certain personal data in connection with rendering the Subscription Services.
The personal data is administered by the MPC, who has a status a controller determining the purpose and means for the processing of Subscribers’ personal data – as defined in act of 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection and in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation) and directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
MPC is obliged to process the personal data to the extent necessary to provide the Subscription Services in accordance with the governing law, i.e. the Act of 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection and in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation) and directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Subscribers and users are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of any information submitted to MPC.
Information processing and collection
In the course of using tools, developed, operated, and maintained by MPC, accessible via https://getzendo.io Subscribers and users are asked to provide certain personal information. The personal information that MPC collects, processes and files, may include:
- contact information: name, company name, email address, postal address, country and optional address information including street, building number, state;
- VAT ID and other tax identification number if needed,
- alias and/or username,
- information regarding use of the Subscription Services: purchase history information, including frequency and information about product preferences, information on marketing preferences and permissions;
information regarding errors and bugs reported by users as well as any other information the user elects to share with MPC,
- profile photo;
- records of conversation between the Subscribers and other users,
- date of registration within the Subscription Services,
- information regarding date, time and localization of logs within the Subscription Services,
- operational data (IP addresses, browser type, operating system version, screen resolution).
The data collected by MPC are required for the Subscription Services to be properly supplied and settled.
Use of personal information
The data collected by MPC are used to provide the Subscription Services, complete online transactions, and administer Subscribers’ or users’ inquiries.
MPC uses Subscriber’s personal information to contact the Subscriber with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials only if the Subscriber has given prior consent. If the Subscriber may decide at any time that he/she no longer wishes to receive such communications, by adjusting the Account Settings > Notifications & Newsletter.
MPC may also use general information from use of the Subscription Services for statistical analysis and product development.
Information submitted to Subscriber’s profiles will not be publicly viewable and shall be available only to the MPC.
Within the extent allowed by applicable law submitted personal information will be disclosed to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if MPC is obliged to do it or concerns it necessary:
- in response to lawful requests by public authorities (for example a court order, search warrant or subpoena);
- to satisfy any laws or regulations that apply;
- where the Subscription Services are being used in committing a crime, including to report such criminal activity or to share information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection, credit risk reduction, and other security precautions;
- to protect the rights or property of MPC and other applicable third parties;
- to enforce these Terms of Service;
- in case of use of the Subscription Services in a manner violating Terms of Service or the law in force, MPC shall have the right to use submitted personal data within the scope necessary to establish one’s liability.
MPC will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of unencrypted electronically stored “personal data” (as defined in applicable laws related to security breach notification) via e-mail or/and conspicuous posting via https://getzendo.io/blog in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with: (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement; or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
After the Subscription Services is finished, MPC may process only those personal data, which are:
- necessary to settle the Subscription Services, issue an invoice or make claims for payment;
- necessary for advertising, market research, user’s behavior and preference research, the results of which are collected for the purpose of improving the quality of the Subscription Services supplied by the MPC;
- necessary to investigate the circumstances of prohibited use of the Subscription Services;
- allow to process under applicable acts of law or provisions of Terms of Service.
Within the extent allowed by applicable law MPC uses https://zendo.hellonext.co/b/feedback to track errors, bugs and new features reported or/and requested by users.
Right of access, right to rectification and deletion
Subscribers and other users maintain the right of access their personal information, as well as to request to have his personal data supplemented, updated or rectified, or to temporarily or permanently cease the processing of his personal data, if those data are incomplete, outdated or untrue, or if they were collected in violation of legal regulations in force, or if they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. In order to do so contact MPC at https://support.getzendo.io/order/general-inquiry.
MPC may ask Subscribers and other users to complete surveys that may be used for research and to improve the Subscription Services, although Subscribers and other users have no obligation to respond to them.
MPC is committed to protecting the security of submitted personal information. MPC uses a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect personal information. Personal information is stored and encrypted at-rest and in-transit on a server with physical and electronic security features required by legal regulations in force, including utilization of login/password procedures and electronic firewalls designed to block unauthorized access. All the MPC’s employees are obligated by privacy and security policies. The MPC’s security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary, and only authorized individuals have access to submitted personal information.
Subscribers and other users are responsible to keep their login and password confidential.
Disclosures to Legal Successor
Submitted personal information may be transferred to subcontracted data processors and maintained on computers and servers located in the European Union member states in compliance with legal regulations in force. In particular, submitted personal information may be transferred to Amazon AWS South Dublin Data Center – located at Greenhills Road, Tymon North, Dublin, Ireland.
“Cookies” are short pieces of data generated by a web server that a website stores on a user’s computer.
The types of cookies that MPC uses are referred to as “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary and are automatically deleted once the user leaves the site. Session cookies are used to identify a particular visit to the site. Persistent cookies are set once the user has logged in to her/his account. The next time the user visits the site, the persistent cookie will allow MPC to recognize him/her as a registered user, thus the user will not need to log in before using the site. Additionally, if the user logs out of his/her account he/she will need to re-enter her/his password the next time in order to log in to his/her account. Persistent cookies remain on the user’s computer hard drive until they are deleted.
Cookies are used to:
- track users behaviour,
- identify logged-in users,
- identify and categorize the internet web pages from which the visitor came to the site and observe the browsing patterns,
- provide functionality such as online orders,
- cache orders,
- to store analytics about user’s behaviour on the site.
MPC uses third party services to analyse the use of the site for statistical purposes (anonymous data about visits, such as the number of visits, country, browser, time of visit, etc). MPC uses these log files, tags, and tracking technologies to collect and analyse certain kinds of technical information, including:
- IP addresses;
- the type of computer or mobile device used by a user;
- operating system version;
- mobile device’s identifiers, like MAC Address, Identifier For Advertising (IDFA), and/or International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI);
- browser types;
- browser language;
- referring and exit pages, and URLs;
- platform type;
- the number of clicks on a page or feature;
- domain names;
- landing pages;
- pages viewed and the order of those pages;
- the amount of time spent on particular pages;
The web log files are stored indefinitely as auxiliary material used to administer the site. The information contained in them is not disclosed to anyone other than persons authorized by the MPC.
If the user does not accept cookies, he/she may not be able to use some portions of the site.
Massive Pixel Creation Sp. z o.o